Swagbucks

Search & Win

Friday, October 22, 2010

FREE Shoes???!!!

I certainly need to update my frugal/natural homemaking experiences (there have been many) but I just quickly had to write about this great deal I found!

A few weeks ago a friend of my told me about Coupon Katrina, and I now follow her religiously! I snagged a coupon from her blog for Famous Footwear for  $5 off any shoe purchase. I knew my son was due for some new "fast shoes" (sneakers in case you were wondering) He is all boy, and if the wear and tear wasn't enough to justify a burial of those shoes the smell certainly was! We have pretty much always stuck with Sketchers as they are pretty reasonable and very durable so I knew about how much to budget for the purchase. I decided to print two coupons, just in case they had something on sale for my daughter or (gasp!) even for me :) I sure am glad I did! We totally scored on shoes for my 7 year old daughter. 

A pair of Buster Brown Mary Jane type shoes, originally priced $34.99 market down to $15, with an additional 70% taken off at register. Total price of shoes $5, value of coupon $5..FREE SHOES. The clearance section at Famous Footwear is always pretty great but finding the right style and desirable size can sometimes be a challenge. If you have a little extra dough, it's a great place to stock up on shoes for the kiddos for the next year.


I was also able to get Josh a pair of New Balance Tennis Shoes, orginally priced $39.99 on sale for $19.99, after $5 coupon it was less than $15 for 2 pairs of shoes. Now, that's a good day! :)

Oh, and don't forget to use swagbucks to do all your web searches. Even if you know the website you want just type it in the search engine instead to earn money. It's one extra click of the mouse but I earned $5 in a week in a half for something I do everyday (couldn't we all use an extra $20 a month) Here's what I got with my 450 swagbucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment